Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What do women desire the most?

The Canterbury Tale we read showed to us what I woman from the 14th century wanted. How different she was from the rest of them, and how truly she tried to be with her heart and desires.

Women desire the most what is in their hearts, and because we are all different human beings, we must have different desires inside of it. Some of us may want be understood, some others be safe and loved; a group may want to be respected and independent and some others feel free to do what they want.

However, most women would wish to receive and give love; receive appreciation for what they do and in my personal case, be remembered for the ones I loved. I want my life to be important for somebody else. I want to make a change, but what I want the most is to be remember for what I did and what I could change in other’s lives: my future students, my friends and people I can meet along the way.

Is that much to ask? Can I be remembered as I want? I have to do my best to live a life that has the characteristics of a good life, being myself and respecting others as I wanted to be respected.

No comments: